Monday, June 21, 2010

You're The Greatest Gift for me


Specially for ,
Candy,Rose,Jill,Jesslyn,Jessica,and Kezia..



We have been friends for so long
We have grown closer with every passing year
I have grown to love you more every day
If it wasn't for you I would be lost right now
Sure we may argue sometimes
But it helps us grow closer
You have been a really true friend to me

I thank God for you everyday
Three years ago dejjavu started
It has truly grown into something wonderful

I wish I could truly thank you for all that you have helped me with
And all the hard times you have helped me get through
But words just are not strong enough
I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here

Thank you so much,I love you bestie :)


with love,
v for Vania Sharleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Painted Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree