Friday, April 16, 2010

10 Rules For A Blessed Day


The First rule..
"Today I will not strike back"
it's means if someone is rude,if someone is impatient,if someone is unkind, you and me will not respond in a like manner.

Then the second rule..
"Today I will asked GOD to bless my 'Enemy' "
If i come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, i will quietly ask God to bless that individual. I understand "enemy" could be a family member,neighbor,co-worker or stranger.

Now we move to the next rule..
"Today I will be careful about what I say..."
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that i do not spread gossip. It's easy to say but it's really to hard to do. but,with Jesus nothing is impossible.

The fourth rule is......
"Today I will go extre mile"

I will find ways to help share the burden of another person

The fifth rule
"Today I will forgive"
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way

The sixth rule

"Today I will do something kind for someone"
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.But I will do it in secret.

The seventh rule..
"Today I will treat others the way I wish yo be treated"
I will practice the golden rule. "Do unto other as I would have them do unto me" with EVERYONE I encounter.

The next rule...
"Today I will raise the spirits of someone who is discouraged"
My smile,my words,my expression of support,can make the diffrence to someone who is wrestling with life.

The second last rule..

"Today I will nurture my body"
I will eat less.I will eat only healthy food.I will thank God for my body.

The last rule...

"Today I will grow spiritually"
I will spend a little more time in prayer today. I will begin reading something or inspirational; I will find a quiet place and listen to God's voice


Remember,today is a gift from God so treat it preciously.



with love,
vaniasharleen



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Painted Life. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree